Jack comes to Webbula with 25 years of experience in building companies, leading teams, and driving market share in pioneering innovative products and technology solutions across multiple industries including email. Jack’s focus will be on empowering marketers worldwide to drive campaign ROI by leveraging Webbula services and on growing a robust partner ecosystem through product integrations and industry education.
- What are you looking forward to the most about joining the team here at Webbula?
Having an opportunity to build a world-class partner ecosystem upon the great reputation Webbula has in the market.
- Do you have any interests or hobbies?
Love sports and classic cars. I'm also a huge fan and supporter of startups and entrepreneurs.
- What’s your favorite food?
Hmmm. That's tough. Love fish ‘n chips, but anything TexMex is fantastic, too.
- What are your favorite sports teams?
Seattle Seahawks. Having grown up there, I would call them my favorite. And yes, I'm still reminded of when the Steelers beat us in the Super Bowl.
- What is a fun fact about yourself?
My startup developed an app in 2011 that Apple featured in their App Store as a Hot New App, New and Noteworthy, and What's Hot categories. Downloads went from 25 a day to thousands an hour.
- What is something the industry wouldn’t know about you?
I was a tour guide in Alaska the summer prior to my senior year in college. Drove a tour bus from Anchorage to Denali.
- What’s your top reason why you love working in the email marketing industry?
The industry is a welcoming, tight-knit group of individuals all focused on making email better and more relevant.
- What are your favorite industry conferences?
My favorite conferences are those I’ve attend to support developed partnerships.
- What are your favorite email marketing resources/influencers you like to follow?
There are so many. I've been blessed with some awesome mentors from Dennis Dayman to Ryan Phelan to Len Shneyder and countless others. Seriously, there are many and they are worldwide. Two go-to must-have resources are Only Influencers and the emailgeeks slack channel.
- Where do you see email going in 2022?
Email will continue to grow and have a relevant place in the powerful technology stack of tools marketing professionals leverage to drive real value for their customers.